After VoLTE the new tech emerging in India is VoWiFi. This is basically a service which enables calls using WiFi (Practically Any WiFi). Airtel is the first in India to come up with this new tech which enables fast calling service in India.
This service enables users to use call from anywhere indoor (Which is most difficult due to Network problem these days) and from any WiFi to any 2G/3G/4G Or 5G (In Future!!) devices.
All you need is WiFi Calling Supported Devices Like m, Any Apple iPhones after iPhone 6s To iPhone 11 Pro, OnePlus 6 Or Higher , Redmi K20 , Xiaomi’s Poco F1 , Latest Samsung S , A Or Note Series. The Detailed List is Given In This Link.
How To enable Wi-Fi Calling
In Android Phones :
- Go to settings. (You can just simply search Wi-Fi Calling In Setting or follow the steps)
- Go to call (cellular) settings or SIM settings.
- Locate the option to make calls over Wi-Fi or WLAN.
- Enable it.
In Apple iPhone :
- Go to Setting in your iPhone (Any).
- Tap on Phone.
- Tap on Wi-Fi calling to On the Service.
- Yay! Wi-Fi calling is enabled on your iPhone.