Realme, the sub brand of OPPO recently created quite a buzz with their first smartphone RealMe 1.The new brand gives quite a good competition to the existing mid range popular smartphones of Xiaomi & ASUS.
Their next smartphone Realme 2 will now launch on 28 August but the key specifications of the phone leaked before the official launch.
As per leaks key specifications of the phone may contain.
- 6.2 Inches Screen with Notch & a screen-to-body ratio of 88.8%
- Display will be an HD+ which may run at a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels.
- Large 4230 mAh battery
- Dual rear camera which will support latest trend of portrait shots.
#Realme2 with @qualcomm_in Snapdragon processor is designed to provide you #ANotchAbove experience with spectacular performance, ultrafast speed, astonishing graphics, and a long lasting battery.— Realme (@realmemobiles) August 23, 2018
Like if you’re as excited for the launch as we are. pic.twitter.com/33a6LrOv52
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 SoC
- Two varient of the phone likely to be launched (3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage and 4 GB RAM + 64 GB storage).
- 13MP+2MP dual camera setup with AI Beautification 2.0
- 8 MP rear camera
- Android 8.1 with Colour OS 5.1
- Rumours indicate that it will cost under Rs 10,000.
- The smartphone may be available in three color options (Diamond Red, Diamond Blue and Diamond Black).
Looking at the specifications of leaks the phone may create competition to many mid range phone like it’s previous model does.
This phone can become a good option for lover mid range phone customers.